1,500 - 40,000sf
|Radius||Population 2018||Median HH Income||Average HH Income|
- Introducing the Hudson Valley’s only open-air, walkable, community. Set on the doorstep of Marist College, against the backdrop of magnificent Hudson River views, Hudson Heritage will appeal to people of all generations, with a vibrant Main Street concept and a Town Square at the center, surrounded by best-in-class retail and medical options. The site will be neighbored by Health Quest, Marist College, The Culinary Institute, Vassar Medical Center amongst others providing a stable “Eds & Meds ” user combination to facilitate a cycle of strong, enduring economic activity.
- 350,000sf of Commercial Space
- 750 Residential Units – Graduate students, faculty / staff, doctors, & 55+ community
- 150 Hotel Rooms with conference center
- Medical/Office – Urgent & primary care
- 40,000 vehicles per day
- Occupancy 2020
- All available pads are able to be sub-divided
Has pad sites.